Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.wemcafeecomactivate.com/
What information do we collect?
In order to provide the best in quality services, we collect information. Some information you provide directly to us and some we collect automatically via the services and there are certain information that is collected from the third parties. In this notice, the “Personal data” clearly refers to the data that can be used alone or in the combination with other data to identify you as an individual.
We collect the information you provide to us, we collect information when you purchase a product or service, create an account, fill out the form or participate in the contest or promotion, request customer service, or communicate with us. There are types of Personal Data you may provide includes:
- Contact information.
- Payment information.
- Account login credentials.
Information that we collect from the third parties
We may gather or receive the information about you from other sources and then combine the information with the information that we collect directly. For the identity protection of consumer products, we also may gather the credit or identity information that we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
How do we use the information we collect?
When you install or use one of our services, it will then run in the background of your device or environment in order to help and predict the threats and better protect you, your devices, and your information:
- You need to analyze the data that is sent to/from the devices in order to isolate and identify the threats, viruses and vulnerabilities, suspicious activity, and other potential threats.
- Just participate in the threat intelligence networks, conduct the research and adapt the products and other services in order to respond to new threats.
- Encrypt your data, lockdown a device, or back up your data.
- Check for the service updates and then create the performance reports on the services, this is to ensure that they are performing properly and look for the misuses of the data when you use the identity monitoring products.
We use data to run our business
- Authenticate your identity and prevent fraud with biometric data.
- Analyze the behavior to measure, customize, and improve the site and the service that clearly includes the development of new products and services.
- Advertise the McAfee products and services that you might be interested in.
- Establish and manage accounts and licenses that are included by collecting and processing the payments and completing the transactions.
- Provide customer support troubleshoot issues, manage the subscriptions and respond to the requests, questions along with the comments.
- Communication about and the admin participation in the special events, programs, and surveys and with the promotions.
- There are market and consumer research analysis along with trend analysis.
- It enables posting on our blogs, forums, and other public communication.
- Performs accounting, auditing, billing, and collection activities.
- Prevent, detect, identify, investigate and respond to the potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior along with criminal activity.
- It complies with and enforces the legal rights, requirements, agreements along policies.
- The cookies are used to record your interactions with our site.
We work with third-party advertising companies in order to display or deliver the ads to you while you are on your site or using the services offered by McAfee. These third-party advertisers may collect the data about your interaction with the site or services or others in order to measure the effectiveness of their ads and to personalize advertising content.
Who do we share our personal data with?
Usually, we do disclose the information that we collect to provide the services, in order to communicate with you to advertise or promote the services. This is to facilitate the changes or to transfer the business as required by the law or with consent. Remember we may share the personal information in. the following ways:
- With the current and the future member of the McAfee family, describes the purpose of this notice.
- You can get the service providers who perform the services for us, for the consumer products that are available upon the request for where required under the applicable laws.
- If we believe the disclosure is in need and it is appropriate to prevent the physical, financial, or other harmful injuries that include protection against fraud or credit risk.
- In order to prove legal, governmental, or judicial authorities as instructed or required by those authorities and the applicable laws or in relation to a legal activity such as in response to the investigation on suspected illegal activities.
- When you choose to share the information or publicly post the content and reviews then your consent matters.
- With the persons of your choosing and at your discretion, shout the product you are subscribed to allow that functionality.
- One of the reasons is also to share the aggregate data that doesn’t identify you or any specific device with the third parties.
- We use administrative, organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the Personal Data we collect and process.
- Our security controls are designed to maintain data confidentiality, integrity, and an appropriate level of availability.
Individual rights in the personal in personal data
In accordance with the applicable law, there are rights for the customers such as 1. One can request confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data, 2. Obtain access to or a copy of your personal data, 3. Receive a portable copy of your personal data or ask us to send that information to another organization, 4. Seek correction or amendment of inaccurate, incomplete or improperly processed personal data, 5. Restrict our processing of your Personal Data, 6. Object to our processing of your personal data, 7. It requests the erasure of personal data held about you by us and the other subject exceptions prescribed by law.